CHATEAU BIG WHITE CHECK IN INFORMATION
We look forward to welcoming you to Big White Ski Resort, Canada’s favourite family resort!
|Check in Time: 4.00pm||Check Out Time: 10.00am|
Upon your arrival at Big White, please proceed directly to the 24 hour check in desk at the Chateau Big White. A security deposit, equivalent to one night at rack rate, is compulsory at time of check in. Cash or the original credit card used to make the booking is required for the security deposit pre-authorization.
CHATEAU BIG WHITE BUILDING INFORMATION
|Skiing access||Ski out the door onto the Hummingbird Beginner Run|
|Ski equipment must be stored in the Ski lockers – located on the 2nd level near the elevator (Skis/boards are not permitted in the units)|
|One underground parking spot per unit. P1 Max height 7ft. P2 Max height 7ft 6in. For additional vehicles, parking is available at the Happy Valley parking lot. Permits are required and can be obtained from Central Mountain Check In free of charge for guests of Big White Central Reservations|
|Internet Access||Wireless Internet is available, pay per use hot spots|
|Housekeeping||Bedding and towels are provided in the room. Rooms serviced daily|
|Laundry||Shared facilities (coin operated)|
DID YOU KNOW…?
- If you require transfers from the airport, these must be purchased in advance through Central Reservations. In order to guarantee transfer please contact us at least 72 hours prior to arrival/departure.
- Night Skiing operates Tuesday through Saturday (mid December - mid March) and is included in all multi day lift passes.
- Soap, shampoo, hand cream, toilet paper, tissues, dish soap, dishwasher soap, paper towels, tea towels, dish cloths are provided. Coffee pack, creamer, sugar provided for first night only. No other condiments, paper or food items are supplied.
- Sorry, but Big White Central Reservations does not have any cots, rollaway beds or playpens. The Tiny Tourist offer a full range of baby equipment rentals - www.thetinytourist.ca
IMPORTANT NOTICES TO GUESTS
- Minimum age to rent a unit is 21 (ID will be required at check in)
- All accommodation is strictly NON-SMOKING. Violations of this policy will result in fines being charged.
- Chateau Big White DOES NOT ALLOW PETS. Violations of this policy will result in fines being charged.
- No incense or any other burnable material is allowed in the units. Any damage from candle usage will be charged as guest damage.
- All calls made from your hotel room will be added to your bill and presented upon check out
- To ensure that all guests in the building have an enjoyable holiday, quiet time is enforced between 11.00pm to 7.00am
- Upon each check out – our housekeeping department takes an inventory of all items in the room. Should you decide to visit family or friends in another room, please be careful not to transport any items (eg. glasses, coffee mugs, towels, linen etc) These items will be treated as missing and billed to your credit card
- The Chateau Big White has an outdoor communal hot tub - so don’t forget your bathing suit!
- Shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, soap, tissues, toilet paper, coffee/tea, sugar/sweetener & creamer are provided & replaced daily. Dish soap, dish cloths and tea towels are also provided.
- All Chateau Big White Rooms are owned by people like you and me. We ask that you please treat the properties with the same respect as your own home
PHONE NUMBERS YOU SHOULD KNOW...
|Chateau Big White Check In Desk – 24hrs||(250) 765.9310|
|Big White Ski School||(250) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Big White Concierge Desk||(250) email@example.com|
|General Resort Inquiries||(250) 765.3101|
We hope you have an enjoyable vacation, here at Big White Ski Resort!