BULLET CREEK CABINS CHECK - IN INFORMATION
We look forward to welcoming you to Big White Ski Resort, Canada’s favourite family resort!
|Check in Time: 4.00pm||Check Out Time: 10.00am|
Upon your arrival at Big White, please proceed to the 24 hour check in desk at Central Mountain Check in – located in the lower level of the Village Centre Mall. A security deposit, equivalent to one night at rack rate, is compulsory at check in. Cash or the original credit card used to make the booking is required for the security deposit pre-authorization.
BULLET CREEK CABINS BUILDING INFORMATION
|Location||An elevated 5-10 minute walk across the street to Bullet Express Chair & to the Village Centre|
|Either cross the road to the Bullet Chair or ski down the cat track below the cabins, along the road to the Skiers Bridge and down to the base of the Gondola. To Ski to the cabin, cross the road from the Bullet Chair and walk 5 minutes down the road towards Whitehorse Lane|
|Ski equipment must be stored in the Ski lockers – located off from the main entrance from the cabin (Skis/boards are not permitted in the units)|
|1 or 2 Outdoor parking spots are at the front entrance of the cabin. For additional vehicles, parking is available at the Happy Valley parking lot. Permits are required and can be obtained from Central Mountain Check In free of charge for guests of Big White Central Reservations|
|Internet access is available - services and costs vary per unit, please check your unit description|
|Bedding and towels are provided in the condo. Garbage & Towels will be changed on Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays. Linen is changed every 3-5 days depending on length of stay|
|Laundry||Washer/Dryer in all units|
DID YOU KNOW…?
- If you require transfers from the airport, these must be purchased in advance through Central Reservations. In order to guarantee transfer please contact us at least 72 hours prior to arrival/departure.
- Night Skiing operates Tuesday through Saturday (mid December - mid March) and is included in all multi day lift passes.
- Soap, shampoo, hand cream, toilet paper, tissues, dish soap, dishwasher soap, paper towels, tea towels, dish cloths are provided. Coffee pack, creamer, sugar provided for first night only. No other condiments, paper or food items are supplied.
- Sorry, but Big White Central Reservations does not have any cots, rollaway beds or playpens. The Tiny Tourist offer a full range of baby equipment rentals - www.thetinytourist.ca
IMPORTANT NOTICES TO GUESTS
- Minimum age to rent a Bullet Creek Cabin is 25 years (ID will be required at check in)
- As housekeeping needs to prepare the unit for the next guests, we ask that you please adhere to check out time
- All accommodation is strictly NON-SMOKING. Violations of this policy will result in fines being charged.
- Bullet Creek Cabins DO NOT ALLOW PETS. Violations of this policy will result in fines being charged.
- No incense or any other burnable material is allowed in the units. Any damage from candle usage will be charged as guest damage.
- To ensure that all guests in the area have an enjoyable holiday, quiet time is enforced between 11.00pm & 7.00am
- Upon each check out – our housekeeping department takes an inventory of all items in the cabin. Should you decide to visit family or friends in another cabin, please be careful not to transport any items (eg. glasses, coffee mugs, towels, linen etc). These items will be treated as missing and billed to your credit card.
- All Bullet Creek Cabins are owned by people like you and me. We ask that you please treat the properties with the same respect as your own home
PHONE NUMBERS YOU SHOULD KNOW...
|Central Mountain Check In Desk – 24hrs||(250) 491.6177|
|Big White Ski School||(250) email@example.com|
|Big White Concierge Desk||(250) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|General Resort Inquiries||(250) 765.3101|
We hope you have an enjoyable vacation, here at Big White Ski Resort!