Save up to $24 per day on additional days. Biggie Cards will go on sale in the fall.
If you’re looking for discounts and flexibility, the Biggie Card is for you! Giving BC and Alberta residents access to discounted lift tickets you can use any day of the 2016-17 season.
- Comes pre-loaded with your first day of skiing or riding
- Reload online to received additional discounts
- Option to choose a lift ticket reload package to save even more
- No blackouts dates, use reloaded days any day of the season, consecutively or not
- Direct-to-lift, no need to line up at the ticket window
- Discounts on accommodation with Big White Central Reservations
No more lining up at the ticket window, your Biggie Card is reloadable online!
Day lift tickets include night skiing when available on the same day and multi-day tickets loaded online are non-consecutive and can be used any day during the 2016-17 ski season.
How Does Your Direct-to-lift Biggie Card Work? It's Simple!
→ Purchase your Biggie Card from your local ski shop (list of retail locations coming soon)
You Just Need 1 Biggie Card per person.
→ Secure your card in a pocket and head straight to the lifts at Big White!
→ Reload Your Card with Lift Tickets Online - Purchase as many discount lift tickets as you wish.
Credit card will be required to load your discounted lift tickets online. Reload your Biggie Card as
often as you need and never have to line up at the ticket window again!
Tip: Write the name of the person registered on each card so you know who’s card is who’s.
The More You Ski, The More You Save!