Calgary March Trips
Big White Central Reservations - Booking and Cancellation Policies Calgary March Trips 2015
- At the time of booking, Big White Central Reservations requires full payment for your package including all taxes and surcharges.
- After full payment is processed, your full package is non-refundable should you cancel and air cancellations are subject to a fee of $125.00 (plus tax) per person should you cancel.
- Failure to show up for the first flight segment of your scheduled round trip flight will result in the cancellation of the return segment. The fare paid for these cancelled segments will be forfeited and compensation will not be issued.
Spring Break Trip Reservations:
- Please note upon check in a security deposit of the first night’s rack accommodation charge or $100 (whichever is the greater) is required except for Sundance Resort and Stonegate Resort where the security deposit is $600.
- Please note a pre-authorization is not an additional charge, rather a hold on funds as a security deposit which is then released back on your credit card following check-out.
- There is no refund for unused portions of your vacation.
- No changes are available for flights, travel dates or airport transfers.
Air Booked with Big White Central Reservations
Calgary - Kelowna Return
- Full payment including all taxes and surcharges is required at the time of booking.
- No changes permitted to flight numbers or times, names, airport transfer times or travel dates.
- After full payment is processed, air cancellations may be subject to a fee $125.00 (plus tax) per person.
Payments, Fees, Taxes and Surcharges:
Only cash is accepted for purchases of food & beverages onboard the aircraft.
Identification and Check-in Information:
- Guests will check in at the Flair Airlines / NewLeaf counter at Calgary & Kelowna airports. The specific check-in location for each flight will be identified on the confirmation / ticket information provided.
- All guests over 18 must provide picture ID showing name, age and birthdate (proof of age is required for those under 18).
- Guests should check-in 2 hours prior to scheduled departure.
- Guests are required to be through security and at their departure gate at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure of their flight.
- Guests arriving at the gate less than 15 minutes prior to departure may be denied boarding, with no compensation for missing the flight.
- All security restrictions are subject to change. For up to date information visit www.tc.gc.ca or www.catsa-acsta.gc.ca
- It is the guest’s responsibility to ensure they have the appropriate identification and travel documentation for their flight as we will not be responsible for denied entry.
- Guests are permitted 1 carry-on bag at no charge, which must be no larger than 41 cm X 15 cm X 33 cm (16 in X 6 in X 13 in) and weigh less than 11kg (22lbs).
- Guests are permitted 2 checked bags at no charge, which must be no larger than 76 cm X 30 cm X 61 cm (30 in X 12 in X 24 in) and weigh less than 23kg (50 lbs) or a set of skis, boots & poles (approximately 203 cm / 80 in).
- Any additional checked bags will be charged $25 per bag each way.
- Overweight bags (greater than 23 kg / 50 lbs) will be subject to an additional charge of $25 per bag each way.
- There is little likelihood that bags will be lost, as these are all non-stop charter flights. If a bag is left behind, for whatever reason, NewLeaf will arrange for the bag to be delivered to the resort at our cost. All bags will be insured by NewLeaf for up to a maximum of $1,800 per person
Trip Cancellation Insurance:
We encourage all guests to purchase Trip Cancellation Insurance. This insurance can be bought within 48 hours of making your reservation. If you have missed this deadline and are interested in purchasing this insurance please contact Big White Central Reservations.
To ensure your holiday has been booked accurately, we ask that you carefully review your confirmation to ensure the following information is correct:
- Dates of Travel
- Location of your accommodation and room type
- Additional activities such as lift passes, airport transfers, rentals etc.
- If there are any details which are not correct, please contact us as soon as possible to make the appropriate changes.
We encourage you to view photos of your accommodation on our website at www.bigwhite.com
If you have any questions regarding our booking cancellation or deposit policies please contact us at 1800 663 2772 or 250 765 8888 or by email at email@example.com
Thank you for booking with Central Reservations and we look forward to seeing you this season!