Big White Opening Day Announced!
Stephanie from Big White Central Reservations walks to work on Wednesday morning.
It's official - Big White will be OPEN on Saturday, November 29th at 8:45am!
The decision was made this morning after a significant snowfall overnight. As of 9:18am, Wednesday 26 November, we had 35cm of new snow overnight, leaving us with a 61cm snow base.
The following will be open on Saturday:
- Ridge Rocket Express Chair (limited runs, early season conditions)
- Plaza Quad Chair (limited runs, early season conditions)
- Lara's Gondola (servicing Happy Valley car park, open until 5:30pm)
- 2 x magic carpets in Happy Valley teaching area
- Canada's highest outdoor ice-skating rink in Happy Valley (open until 5:30pm)
Lift tickets will be sold at HALF PRICE on a single day non-reloadable card. All non-season pass holders are encouraged to buy their day tickets at a ticket office on-mountain, either in the Village Center Mall or the Ridge Day Lodge.
Prices* will be as follows:
* Prices do not include tax.
We are SO excited to welcome everyone to the resort this Saturday, to kick off what will hopefully be the best season yet.
Please advise that early season conditions are in effect until further notice, and all skiers and boarders are encouraged to stay on the open runs only.